Budapest: Saint Stephen's Basilica Tour
The most monumental religious building of the Hungarian capital, with numerous statues and frescos and the oldest human hand of the world: the mummified right hand of the first Hungarian king Saint Stephen (from 1038).
A lookout terrace on the dome with amazing panoramic wievs of the whole city.
Possibility to visit the treasury and history exhibition of the church.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guiding, entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
You will visit the church, go to the lookout terrace around the dome, and have the possibility to visit the treasury and history exhibition.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :St. Stephen's Basilica, Budapest, Szent István tér 1, 1051 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- COVID safety information: The tour guide will wear a protective mask if required by travellers. It will be a transparent face mask, so the tour guide's face and mouth will be totally visible. The tour guide will offer an anti-virus hand spray in case any participants need it. Social distance will be observed during the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. We keep up to date with the latest news.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.