Budapest Segway Tour with Danube Cruise
Discover the downtown area on two wheels! Experience a unique way of sightseeing with a
2 hour long segway tour around the most important sights of Pest side. Stroll through the magnificent
Parliament building and Bazilika. After the eventful sightseeing, relax on the river Danube and have a delicious warm lunch/dinner on board of a Lunch or Dinner & Cruise ship.
Have a truly unique, complete sightseeing experience, enjoy the 2 hours Pest Segway Tour+ Cruise combo deal!
per adult from
210 to 240 minutes
What's included :
- 2 hour Segway Tour
- Professional guide (Segway tour)
- Use of helmet (Segway tour)
- Small-group tour (Segway tour)
- Buffet dinner (if Dinner option selected)
- Buffet lunch (if Lunch option selected)
- 1,5 or 2 hour Danube Cruise (if 7pm Dinner & Cruise option selected the cruise duration is 2 hours)
- Live Music on board (if 7pm Dinner & Cruise option selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Allami Operahaz), Andrassy ut 22, Budapest 1061 Hungary
Your segway tour will start just next to this breathtaking building so you will be able to have a look at it.
Pass By: Danube River, Budapest Hungary
Explore the city from a whole new perspective!
Pass By: Hungaria Koncert, Zrinyi Street 5. Duna Palota, Budapest 1051 Hungary
The meeting point for the cruise is at the prestigious Danube Palace Theater Hall.
Pass By: Halaszbastya, Szentharomsag Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Explore one of the most iconic landmarj of Budapest from a new point of view!
Pass By: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Watch for the one of a kind tower of this magical church!
Pass By: St. Gellert Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool, Kelenhegyi ut 4, Budapest 1118 Hungary
Feel free to imagine yourself being treated in one of the most prestigious Thermal Baths in Budapest!
Pass By: Gellert Hill, Budapest Hungary
Pass by the most memorable landmark of Budapest which dominates the city's view!
Pass By: Mupa Budapest, Komor Marcell Utca 1., Budapest 1095 Hungary
Let yourself be amazed by the modenr look of the "MÜPA", of the Palace of Arts!
Pass By: Varhegy, Szent Gyorgy Ter Square Buda Castle, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Have a look at the magnificent Castle Hill!
Departure Point :1: Hungarian State Opera, Budapest, Andrássy út 22, 1061 Hungary
2: Danube Palace, Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5, 1051 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important notice: We reserve the right to modify or change the tour program without prior notice throughout the year. This can be due to construction, street closures, festivals or any events beyond our control. Please note that the city prohibits the use of Segways in certain pedestrian zones which may force the tour to use alternative routes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.