Budapest sightseeing by an eco-friendly Tuk tuk
Don’t miss the chance to see this beautiful city from an environmentally friendly special vehicle. You can see the best sights of Budapest with the electric TukTuk, feel the pulse of the city and discover its unique aspects only locals know about. You can pay attention to the city's voices instead of annoying engine noise. It does not pollute the enviourment. Furthermore, you can get to the small narrow streets where the big buses can not, without even taking a step.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Andrassy Avenue, Andrassy ut, Budapest 1061 Hungary
You are going to see this prestigious avenue with its important buildings like Opera House or House of Terror.
Stop At: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
The most famoust square of Budapest, can show you the entrie history of the hungarians.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: District VII / Jewish Quarter, District VII / Jewish Quarter, Budapest, Central Hungary
Here you can feel the pulse of the downtown area, and also can admire the biggest synagogue in Europe as well.
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
We will take a little break to you could make a closer see to the basilica.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Danube River, Budapest Hungary
You are going to see the Parliament, The Shoes on the Danube Bank and other significant buildings as well.
Pass By: Castle District Townhall, Kapisztran Ter 1, Budapest Hungary
You are going to see the historical Buda side including the gorgeous Buda Castle, Matthias Church and the Fisherman Bastion as well.
Departure Point :Budapest, Oktogon, Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.