Budapest Street Food
An off the beaten track gastronomic journey that will take you to the best Hungarian and foreign street food joints so you can learn more about this Central-European melting pot. A tour for those who really want to mix with the locals.
per adult from
What's included :
- various stops for local street food and drink specialities
- beer tasting
- maps and further recommendations
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you’re the sort of person who likes to immerse in a new culture by exploring its cuisine, you will love our Budapest Street Food tour. This tour will give you an opportunity to taste authentic local delicacies and the amazing food of Hungary’s ethnic minorities. All this while you learn about the local culinary traditions from a native. We always aim to create a familiar atmosphere on our tours so eating your way through the city with us will feel like one of your friends is hosting you in their hometown and treating you to their favourite dishes and beverages.
• The best Hungarian, Turkish and Greek street food places
• and if there’s any room left for dessert: a yummy Transylvanian treat!
• also some beer
Departure Point :Hungarian State Opera, Budapest, Andrássy út 22, 1061 Hungary
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.