Budapest Urban Art - Street Art Tour
An offbeat walking tour that will take you to Budapest’s alternative hot-spots and the hippest recesses of District 7. Street art, vintage shops and ruin bars in the Underground Paradise.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A drink in a local ruin bar
- Map and further recommendations
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- If you’re the sort of person who likes to immerse in a new culture by exploring its hidden alternative gems, you will love our Budapest Urban Art tour. This tour will give you an opportunity to blend into the local crowd and discover Budapest’s murals, best street food venues and local designer stores from up close while you learn about the people and the history of the Hungarian underground movement. We always aim to create a familiar atmosphere on our tours so touring the city with us will feel like one of your friends is showing you around in their hometown - which means you get to ask all your questions!
• A drink in a local ruin bar
• Designer/ vintage / pop up stores
• The murals of District 7
• The best street food joints
Departure Point :Hungarian State Opera, Budapest, Andrássy út 22, 1061 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.