Budapest Urban Explorer
Budapest Urban Explorer provides a rare chance to traverse the capital and discover its secrets with a friendly private guide in the form of a three-hour-long walking tour. Participants will have the opportunity to roam the streets and not only pass by, but understand magnificent and pompous buildings like the Parliament building, the St. Stephen's Basilica, to comprehend the gravity of memorials like the Shoes on the Danube, to explore the hidden ruin pubs and synagoges of the vivid and hip Jewish quarter and discover the departed elegance of the once opulent Palace quarter on the Pest side of the city. After strolling past the National Museum and the Great Market Hall, the tour takes its voyagers across Liberty Bridge and the Danube river, arriving on the Buda side. It will end with a peek into the entrance hall of the flamboyant Gellért Bath followed by a rest in a local café, while the guide will make sure everyone leaves with a basic understanding of Hungarian history and culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hungarian Parliament Building
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
2nd largest Parliament of Europe, magnificant building in Neo-Gothic Style.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Shoes on the Danube Bank, Id. Antall Jozsef Rkp, Budapest 1054 Hungary
Memorial commemorating the Jews who were shot into the Danube during WWII.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Allami Operahaz), Andrassy ut 22, Budapest 1061 Hungary
Beautiful building built in 1884.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.