Budapest Urban Treats - Cake and coffee house tour
A compulsory tour for everyone with a sweet tooth on which we introduce you to Hungary’s coffee and cake culture by presenting Budapest’s most illustrious confectionaries. Fancy pastries, retro treats and the mysterious black soup.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- coffee, cakes and other treats at various places during the tour
- maps and further recommendations
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you’re the sort of person who likes to taste locally made desserts and coffee whenever you travel, you will love our Budapest Urban Treats tour. This tour will give you an opportunity to blend into the local crowd and visit the lush cafés and hidden local confectionaries of Budapest while you learn about Hungarian people and their culture. We always aim to create a familiar atmosphere on our tours so hopping from café to café with us will feel like one of your friends is showing you around in their hometown, treating you to their favourite delicacies and hot beverages.
• Budapest’s opulent coffee houses
• Hidden retro confectionaries
• A rustic strudel shop
• The best spots for chimney cake
• A local tour guide who loves desserts and coffee (and knows something about how they’re made, too)
Departure Point :Hungarian State Opera, Budapest, Andrássy út 22, 1061 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.