Budapest - Vienna private transfer with Bratislava tour
Add an extra adventure to your private transfer from Vienna to Budapest, or vice versa, and have a break in the capital of Slovakia - Bratislava. Enjoy this beatiful city with a local guide and get panoramic views of the Danube along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer
- Local guide in Bratislava
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Car parking fees
- Highway toll
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Break your private transfer from Vienna to Budapest (or Budapest to Vienna) with a 2-hour tour with our local guide in Bratislava and explore the Slovak capital and former coronation city of the Hungarian monarchy.
Drive through the scenic countryside of Austria, Hungary and Slovakia, enjoy panoramic views of the River Danube along the way and take a walking tour of the baroque town of Bratislava to see all the city landmarks such National Theater, Bratislava castle and the old town centre.
See where the Hungarian kings and queens were crowned and learn all the history of this beatiful city on the Danube river or just take a quick lunch in this mediaval city.
Departure Point :
OtherBudapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- the departure time is fully flexible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.