Budapest Wine Crawl - Private Tour
An essential bar crawl that will introduce you to Hungary’s best wines and their favourite hiding places. Tokaj, Bull’s Blood and a little bit of Hungarian history.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- hotel pickup
- wine and snacks at various places during the tour
- maps and further recommendations
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- If you’re a wine lover who likes to immerse in a new culture by having drinks with a native, you will love our Budapest Wine Crawl. This tour will give you an opportunity to blend into the local crowd and hang out in Budapest’s quirkiest wine bars while you learn about Hungarian culture and local wine-making traditions from your guide. We always aim to create a familiar atmosphere on our tours so hopping from bar to bar with us will feel like one of your friends is showing you around in their hometown and treating you to their favourite drinks and snacks.
• Well-known and hidden wine bars
• Glasses of wine
• An introduction to Hungarian history and drinking culture
• Local snacks at various places
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.