Budapest Wine Culture Tour Including Hungarian Snacks and City Sightseeing
Discover hidden gems in the Soho of Budapest. Experience happy hour in five of the coolest local watering holes. Get a taste of Hungarian wine in all its forms: red, white, and spritzer!. Get the local gossip over traditional snacks and learn the history of the Jewish ghetto with drink in hand. This small group wine tour is limited to maximum 12 guests.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- 5 glasses of Hungarian wines
- Drinks (3 glasses of wine, 1 choice of rosé wine or local beer, 1 shot)
- Selection of small snacks
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Deak Ferenc Square, Budapest 1052 Hungary
Get ready to discover the best wine venues and ruin bars in Budapest! We’re going to share our favourite city stories with you, paired alongside some of the best Hungarian wines.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Quarter, Centre of 7th district, Budapest 1074 Hungary
We’ll start our evening adventure in the main junction of the city and wander over to the Old Jewish ghetto to discover the coolest local hangouts by night and learn about the history along the way. The neighbourhood is also known as the Soho of Budapest.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Akvárium Klub, Budapest, Erzsébet tér 12, 1051 Hungary
You will start your tasting tour with with classic spritzers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fröccsterasz, Budapest, Erzsébet tér 11-13, 1051 Hungary
In line with its late 19th-century elegance and the 21st-century lifestyle, our Budapest walking tour continues to a local wine-lovers hangout with a cool cellar ambiance. Over a glass of white, we’ll explore the importance of wine to local Hungarian culture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gozsdu Udvar, Kiraly utca 13 Dob utca 16, Budapest 1075 Hungary
We will stop at the beautifully restored Gozsdu Courtyard, once the core of Budapest's Jewish quarter which is popular with locals. Packed with restaurants, pubs and bars, the place comes alive every evening.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Szimpla Kert, Kazinczy utca 14., Budapest 1075 Hungary
Our stroll continues into the streets of the 7th District, where we’ll stop to see the first ruin bar of the city, for a glass of rosé or a choice of local beer.
Our final stop will be at a place you couldn’t find on your own — off the beaten track, this locals’ favorite venue serves the best variety of reds in the city. We wouldn’t let you miss out on this hidden gem! After the tour, you may want to stick around the neighbourhood for another drink and a late-night bite. Be sure to ask your local guide what other watering holes make them happy!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Deák Ferenc tér, Hungary
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Kadarka Wine Bar, Budapest, Király u. 42, 1061 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress standard: Comfortable walking shoes
- Closure of sites: Tours are altered to the opening time of sites to be visited.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognizes companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.