Buddhist Stupa & The Atalaya - Comares - Cútar - El Borge
Welcome to La Axarquía, a land with a different vibe. A whole orchard in which different cultures settled in the heat of it´s subtropical weather and it´s fertile land at the same time that is rising in front of the sea.
Accessible to all those looking for a different trip, this unique environment draws our attention by itself, awakening the curiosity of those who discover it.
It´s history, it´s secrets, it´s legends, ... as well as its nature so defined by an environment as abrupt as it is rich will arouse our curiosity at the same time that it becomes a visual delight.
Do you want to discover this nice land?
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Axarquía, Málaga, Spain
Discover one of the most important stupas outside the Asian continent. We access by a rural road surrounded by tropical fruit trees. There we will enjoy its visual beauty.
From the Stupa we will go on foot along a path that in a few minutes takes us to the imposing Torre Atalaya, a beacon tower of Muslim origin that controlled the entire valley that arises on the slopes of La Maroma, being part of the defensive system and communications.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Comares, Comares, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Comares, a white town with a medina structure that rises imposingly on the rock with which it shares it´s name. We will take a tour of its narrow streets, its own name tells us about its forms as "castle in the heights".
* After the tour we will have free time, whoever wishes can enjoy the local gastronomy. We are in the lands of the Raisin Grapes and Wine Route.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cutar, Cutar, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Cútar, "the fountain of paradise", where we arrive at the old Muslim water fountain. A place as full of magic as it is of history. Likewise, the spectacular views of this small town with its church will leave us unique images.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: El Borge, El Borge, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
The last steps of our route takes us to El Borge, the land of bandits. A tour of its streets that will take us to visit the old church of the 16th century and its peculiar crypt, which ceased to have use back in the 18th century and today we can visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Paseo de la Farola, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.