Budget-Friendly Group Tour to Kazbegi from Tbilisi
The tour starts from Tbilisi (Capital city of Georgia) in the morning (08:00) and we will come back in the evening (approximately 22:00).
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Restaurant Pasanauri
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rose Revolution Square, Tbilisi Georgia
We will meet at the statue of bicycle
Stop At: Zhinvali Lake View, Zhinvali Reservoir, Georgia
From this viewpoint you'll see amazing views of Zhinvali Reservoir (dam).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Ananuri Fortress (XVII-XVIII centuries).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri Ski Resort, Gudauri Recreational Area, Gudauri 4702, Georgia
Gudauri is the most famous ski resort in Georgia. Here you can also do paragliding.
From Gudauri Panorama (where the Georgia-Russia "Friendship" statue is stuated) there are amazing views over Gudauri mountains.
Good place for taking very nice photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
The church built in XIII century on the mount of Gergeti.
With beautiful views of mount Kazbegi (Mkinvari - in Georgian) and town Stephantsminda.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Restaurant Pasanauri, pasanuri, Chabarukhi, Georgia
On the way back to Tbilisi we'll stop at Georgian family restaurant "Chabarukhi 2", where you can try delicious Georgian food. They cook the best Khinkali (dumplings) there.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :პირველი რესპუბლიკის მოედანი, Tbilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet at the bicycle statue on Roses' Revolutionary Square (near the metro station - Rustaveli)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.