Budget Trekking in Nepal - Rapid Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 7 Days
An enjoyable and scenic country walks on the high hills of great Annapurna Himalaya.
Exploring high hills Gurung traditional villages enriched with ancient culture.
Walking into lovely woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-firs-pines and fir trees.
Breathtaking views of snowcapped peaks at Annapurna base camp and beautiful sanctuary.
Starting and ending our scenic adventure from picturesque holiday spot at Pokhara.
per adult from
What's included :
- Standard twin-sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek in mostly twin-share and occasionally dormitory-style rooms
- All standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Local English-speaking trekking guide having licensed. An experienced, English-speaking
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during trek Food, accommodation
- National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Free HAN T shirt, bag and Hat.
- Official expenses.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Mountain Range
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance (compulsory!), which covers emergency high-altitude rescue and evacuation
- Nepal entry visa
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking equipment (click on the Equipment tab).
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses that are not mentioned in the 'Price Includes' section.
- Any extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure
- Cost arising out of landslides, road blockade, and rescue of any form,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
Annapurna Rapid base camp Trek gives you a pleasant moment in the 10 high peak of the world; you can enjoy the beautiful scenery while trekking to Annapurna region.Annapurna up to 8,091 meters was first raised in 1950 by the French expedition of Maurice Herzog (Maurice Herzog). If you have limited time, this would be an appropriate destination, because you will have the marvelous opportunity to be in the top of Himalayas within short time. It is one of the most fascinating of all the Himalayan adventure destination, green hills and rice fields and glaciers are found in the Himalayas. Rapid Annapurna Base Camp Trek will offer you views of the Annapurna I (8,091 m / 26,545 ft) Annapurna South (7,219m-23,693ft), Huin-chuli, Gangapurna (7,455m-24,457ft) Annapurna III (7,555m-24,787ft) and Mt . Machhapuchhre (fish tail) Lamjung Himal and eighth high mountain Manaslu (8,163 meters) to the east. The picturesque of Annapurna base camp lead to the green hills of the traditional rural villages of the Gurung tribe in the rolling, and Buddhist religious instruction entwined Together.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
TIA International Airport
Return Detail :Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.