Budgeted from Bohol to Oslob Cebu Whale Shark Experience
Join the Oslob Whale Encounter.. be one of the group to see the whales...Snorkel alongside whale sharks on a full-day tour that provides an opportunity to swim nearby the world’s largest extant fish.
Watching of whale sharks in Oslob Cebu is 99% guaranteed. Whale sharks can be seen in a small barangay Tan-awan, which is 10 km away from the center town of Oslob. Whale shark watching in Cebu started last September 2011 and it became popular all over the world when the news hit in the internet last November 2011. By December 2011, local fishermen’s interact with the whale sharks by feeding them that result to flocking of tourist to the beach of Tan-awan. Large numbers of tourists began arriving in Oslob not just to see the whale sharks being fed but also to snorkel or dive with them.
Get fascinated to watch friendly creatures of the sea as you enjoy watching and swimming nearby the whale sharks in Oslob Cebu! Come and enjoy the adventure of lifetime experience.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Alona Beach
- Entry/Admission - Oslob Whaleshark Watching
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Alona Beach is a small, quiet, tropical paradise located on Panglao Island, right at the southwestern tip of Bohol in the Philippines. It is famous for it's beautiful white sand beach and great scuba diving, but it's also a great place to just sit back and relax...
The beach at Alona is a beautiful 1.5 kilometer stretch of white sand bordered on both ends by two rock walls. You can walk from one end to the other in 10-15 minutes. It's a great walk! You will pass by all sorts of hotels and restaurants where you can stop in for a cold beer or soda and enjoy it while sitting right next to the ocean.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any areas as long as it is possible to picked upAirports
- Tagbilaran Airport, Philippines
- Panglao International Airport, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines
- Tagbilaran Seaport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 900 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.