Buenos Aires and its two passions, tango and football.
A tour guided by feelings.
Sensual and nostalgic, tango is part of the identity of Buenos Aires. Get to know it! The house where Carlos Gardel lived with his mother is today the site of the Museos Casa Carlos Gardel. Its mission is to rescue, preserve, research and disseminate the heritage linked to Gardel, his time and the cultural industries in which he participated.
Passion of crowds. La Boca adds half + 1 of football passion and colors. A parallel world revolves around the ball as happens in few places. This is how it is lived in Buenos Aires. All those who want to enjoy this passion will be able to visit the stadium and museum La Bombonera -optional- and walk around the colorful streets of the neighborhood, symbol of Football and Tango par excellence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Snack at Café "Las Violetas"
- Entry/Admission - El Museo Casa Carlos Gardel
- Entry/Admission - Las Violetas
- Entry/Admission - La Catedral Club
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Museo Casa Carlos Gardel, Jean Juares 735, Buenos Aires Argentina
The house in which Carlos Gardel lived with his mother was subsequently a tangueria in the 1960s and has been fully restored. Carlos Gardel: singer, author and movie actor; today his house exhibits and spreads the goods of the citizen cultural patrimony and the work of the singer. It is a space to know different stages of his life through his objects such as photos, magazines, newspapers, musical instruments, records and his furniture. In the patio we will find a table belonging to Café de los Angelitos, a bar he used to frequent.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Las Violetas, Av. Rivadavia 3899, C1204 CABA, Argentina
A café with 130 years of French style and splendid stained glass windows. Declared "Historical Place of the City" in 1998 by the Legislature of the City of Buenos Aires. It was visited by presidents, artists and writers of the city.
Here we will enjoy a delicious and complete snack, which consists of
One drink per person (one option to choose from):
*Infusion (coffee, tea, cappuccino)
* Orange squeezed
* 1 sweet option (slice of cake, pudding, thin dough)
* 1 salty option (sandwich, chips, toast)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Catedral Club, Sarmiento 4006, Buenos Aires C1197AAH Argentina
We'll take a one-hour tango class. Milongas like La Catedral Club are typical Argentine cultural places where you can live a unique and complete tango experience. It is time to learn steps of this amazing dance together with expert dancers. Dare to live an unforgettable and authentically porteño afternoon!
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Jean Jaures 735, C1189 CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :La Catedral Club, Sarmiento 4006, C1197 CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.