Buenos Aires Bike Tour: Parks, Lakes and North Districts
Discover Buenos Aires during this 3-hour bike tour through the most important North districts of the city. This tour is limited to at most 15 travelers to ensure personal service. Explore the city's highlights, including Palermo Viejo, Chinatown, Palermo Hollywood, Rosedal, and much more. All necessary equipment and a bilingual guide are included in this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Telmo, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
The tour starts at 10 am at the meeting point, located in the neighborhood of San Telmo. There you will receive our bicycle and equipment and start the tour.
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
We will go through the area of the old docks of Puerto Madero and, heading north, we will arrive at Retiro to take Libertador Avenue. We will pass by the imposing building of the Law School and stop at the United Nations Square to admire the Generic Floraris.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bosques de Palermo, Av Del Libertador & Dorrego y Figueroa Alcorta Palermo, Buenos Aires 1425 Argentina
We will reach "Palermo Chico" to the area of "Bosques de Palermo", the largest green area of the city, formed by a set of parks that stand out for their groves, lakes and the rose garden, an extension near the 40 ha. We will go around the Planetarium, the Japanese Garden and the zoo, plus artificial lakes full of birds.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Belgrano, Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
We will continue along the new bike lanes heading north to reach the neighborhoods of Belgrano and then Nuñez, elegants with tall buildings and great commercial activity near the Atlético River Plate Stadium.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Chinatown, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
We will return through the neighborhoods of Belgrano and its impressive Chinatown. Here, they live and work a variety of Asian communities and we can find shops and restaurants that represent some aspects of the culture of these communities.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Across Cabildo Avenue,we will bike through a quiet residential area of Belgrano up to the last area of our route: "Palermo Hollywood", called this way by the concentration of tv and film producers, tv channels and radio studios. The place is known for having a lot of restaurants that show a special dedication to design and decor.
During the tour, your guide will stop at the most important spots to share the history of Buenos Aires, and so you can rest and take pictures.
After three hours of ride and enjoy a wonderful morning outdoor, full of culture and landscapes, the tour will end at Palermo Neighborhood.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Defensa 831, C1066 CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Gorriti 4901, C1414BJO CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (children under the height requirement who cannot take a bike alone)
- Travelers should take into account that they will be biking for almost 3 hours
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.