Buenos Aires Bike Tour: San Telmo and La Boca Districts
Explore Buenos Aires’ well-known neighborhoods in and around the city center and the Rio de la Plata on a fun-filled bike tour. With a knowledgeable guide, you’ll enjoy easy pedaling through top areas like San Telmo, La Boca and the Buenos Aires Ecological Reserve. See major attractions like Casa Rosada, Plaza de Mayo and Caminito, and admire the city’s renowned European-style architecture while enjoying the fresh air.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Use of bike and helmet
- Bottled water
- Beach Cruiser Bike
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Telmo, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
After meeting your guide in San Telmo, listen to a quick safety briefing before receiving your bike (a comfy beach cruiser) and helmet.
Begin with a cycle around San Telmo, one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods, known for its well-preserved colonial architecture. See its many attractions, including the Russian Orthodox Holy Trinity Church, San Telmo Market and Dorrego Square, the heart of San Telmo. Observe life in the square’s cafes, bars and shops, and watch for spontaneous tango performances – San Telmo is the center of tango in Buenos Aires.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Boca, La Boca, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Next, ride into La Boca, Buenos Aires’ most colorful neighborhood, where a European atmosphere has remained strong since the neighborhood was settled by Italian immigrants. The district is popular with visitors for its brightly painted buildings, especially along the Caminito – the neighborhood’s main (pedestrianized) drag where you can see local artists selling their work.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Then, head to the newest neighborhood in the city: Puerto Madero. Its old docks have been transformed into restaurants, lofts and offices, which boast incredible views of the city. From there, continue to the Ecological Reserve, a 865-acre nature reserve that lies between the city and the Rio de la Plata.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Finally, visit Plaza de Mayo, the scene of all major political events in the country since the founding of Buenos Aires. Take a look at the Government House (Casa Rosada), the Cabildo, the Metropolitan Cathedral and the main public buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Throughout your tour, your entertaining and informative guide will regale you with fun facts about Buenos Aires’ rich history and provide commentary about the sites you’re passing. You’ll also break periodically to stretch your legs and take photos, ending your tour in San Telmo.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Defensa 831, C1066 CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :1:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If it's raining, rain gear is provided, but tours are usually canceled if it's pouring; if it's raining the day of your tour, please call the tour operator to confirm (contact info will be on your voucher)
- Passenger must be at least 4 feet and 9 inches (150cm) tall
- Electric bicycles are available to whom is not in fisical conditions to ride 3 hours at the same rythm (on request)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.