Buenos Aires by Night Private City Tour with Argentine Experience Dinner
A 4-hour seat in bus city tour, to enjoy the best of Buenos Aires city by night. After that, you will enjoy an authentic night, with Argentina Experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off from your hotel
- Local Guide
- Dinner, Taste and Cooking Class with drinks included (alcoholic and non alcoholic)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Tips (Optional)
- Enjoy a 4-hour city tour visiting the best of Buenos Aires. This Buenos Aires by night tour will show you a different side of the city through both bus and walking. You'll be able to see such landmarks as Plaza de Mayo, San Telmo, Recoleta, Avenida de Mayo, and Palermo. You can also explore Libertador Avenue, The Planetarium, The Hippodrome, the Polo Field in Palermo, and the exceptional Monument to the Spanish
In Recoleta, your guide will invite you to have a walk and to discover the many cafes, pedestrian streets, restaurants, pubs and nightclubs. This is one of the main night spots in the city. We continue our tour in Alvear Avenue and 9 de Julio Avenue. We will cross Callao Avenue and the mythical and vibrant Corrientes Avenue with its theaters, cafes and bookstores.
After that, we will offer to enjoy the famously fun, interactive and delicious Argentine Experience. A unique dinner party's concept is to teach you the fundamentals of what being an Argentine is all about, whilst simply having more fun than is available anywhere else. Learn how to close your own empanada using the 'repulge' technique, to order steak your way in Spanish, to prepare your own 'mate' drink.
Departure Point :Pick up from your hotel
Departure Time :6 pm from hotel lobby
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.