Buenos Aires City & Tigre Delta Tour
If you love nature or you have a second day in Buenos Aires, Tigre Delta & The Northern Suburbs is an excellent option to get to know a different side of the city.
Located only 35 km/21 miles from downtown Buenos Aires is one of the biggest deltas in the world, formed by more than 5000 islands. The town of Tigre is the starting point for a visit to Paraná Delta. For decades, locals have escaped to this quiet area — known as the green Venice of South America — away from the fast pace of Buenos Aires. Just a short distance from the city, it is a completely different experience in this water community with no roads.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle (car/minivan/van)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the city of Buenos Aires)
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Delta El Tigre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Airport pickup and drop-off (arrangeable for an extra cost)
- Entrance fees (most attractions are free)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
As there are a wide range of places to visit and the city is quite big, you can visit the main highlights at your own pace and fitting your particular preferences during the tour. You can decide the itinerary directly when you meet your guide or let us know during the reservation process if you have any special request we can help you with. Some of the best highlights to see are:
La Boca, the first port, with its colorful houses and street art; Buenos Aires’ bohemian district where tango was born
San Telmo, the old part of town, with its cobbled stone streets and antiques shops
Downtown area, with the Plaza de Mayo, the Casa Rosada, the Cabildo (Town Hall), and the Metropolitan Cathedral, all witnesses to local and South American history
Recoleta, the traces of a luxurious past, with beautiful palaces and an amazing cemetery considered an open-air art museum
Puerto Madero — the recycled former port docks are now the most modern part of town.
Palermo, the reinvented neighborhood, nowadays full of design shops, restaurants, and cafes.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
We will head to the fluvial port where we will board a typical catamaran passenger ferry sailing for about an hour through the Delta rivers.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Buenos Aires port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.