Buenos Aires City Tour
Get a snapshot of Buenos Aires by taking this regular coach tour.
Visit the main touristic sights: Plaza de Mayo, San Telmo, La Boca - Caminito, Puerto Madero, Palermo & Recoleta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup (downtown hotels)
- Drop-off at designated areas: Puerto Madero / Obelisco / Galerias Pacifico Shopping Mall - to coordinate with the tour guide
- Spanish/english/portuguese speaking tour guide.
- 30 Minute Sailing Rio de la Plata (if this option is selected)
- Lunch (if this option is selected)
What's excluded :
- Drop-off if sailing option is selected (it ends in Puerto Madero)
- Drop-off if lunch option is selected (it ends in Puerto Madero)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Historical and civic center u. An outlook to the Government House, Metropolitan Cathedral and Cabildo
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: San Telmo, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Old neighborhood in the south district
Stop At: La Boca, La Boca, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Visit the colourful area and the famous street, Caminito. Enjoy Tango street dancers, local artists and have an outlook to Boca Juniors Stadium.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Torre Monumental, Av. Dr. Jose Maria Ramos Mejia 1315, Buenos Aires C1104 Argentina
The Argentine Big Ben
Pass By: Puerto Madero, Rosario Vera Penaloza, Buenos Aires Argentina
Discover this modern neighborhood and enjoy its architecture and lanscape.
Pass By: Floralis Generica, Av Pres Figueroa Alcorta, Buenos Aires 2301 Argentina
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
Sightseeing along this important avenue. An outlook to the famous opera house "Teatro Colon" and the Obelisk, the symbol of Buenos Aires.
Pass By: Recoleta, Junin y Guido, Buenos Aires Argentina
Visit this beautiful neighborhood and have an enjoy its french architecture.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Buenos Aires hotelsPax at hotels should wait in the lobby and advise it at the front deskDirections: If you are on board a cruise, the closest hotel is Hotel Emperador, Avenida del Libertador 420 (approx. 10 blocks from Port Terminal "Quinquela Martin"Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Dowtown area. - Puerto Madero / Obelisco / Galerias Pacifico Shopping Mall - to be coordinated with the tour guide
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.