Buenos Aires Graffiti & Street Art Tour
Explore Underground Buenos Aires with our Graffiti and Street Art sightseeing Tour.
Get to know the citie's most famous craft arts and hidden graffiti hotspots and street art galleries.
Learn about Buenos Aires urban culture during a 3 hours tour, accompanied by a professional bilingual guide who will share woth you its secret spots.
During the tour, transportation is included, you will visit open art galleries, walls and learn about the artists, their art work and histories.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tangol, Calle Defensa 831 - San Telmo, Buenos Aires 1005 Argentina
At 3 p.m., meet up with your guide in the Colegiales Neighborhood and start your guided tour of Buenos Aires vibrant urban art. Learn about the extraordinary history of Buenos Aires as a Street Art center and get an inside view into what makes it a fascinating city, exploding with diversity, creativity and culture.
Stop At: Villa Crespo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Made in collaboration with local artists, the tour allows you to get access to their personal stories, motivations, and work pieces.
Exploring the north of Buenos Aires, pass through Colegiales, Chacarita, Villa Crespo and Palermo, neighborhood offering a wide variety of art from local and international artists. Your guide will explain how Argentina's history is connected to straat art culture and how it has evolved within the city.
Introducing artworks from many artists, see how the urban scene is evolving in different places in the city, and visit of two urban art galleries.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Travel from art spot to graffiti walls by air conditioned minivan and end the tour in Post Bar around 6 p.m., located in Palermo, where a one-of-a-kind artist runs a street art gallery.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Colegiales, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Thames 1885, C1414DCY CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.