Buenos Aires Like a Local 4-Hour Private Tour
Enjoy a 4-hour private tour of Buenos Aires that includes the main highlights of the city, including Plaza de Mayo, San Telmo, Recoleta and La Boca. Since this tour is private, the itinerary can be customized to suit your unique interests so you'll see all the sights you want and none of the ones you don't. Hotel or Cruise Port pickup and drop-off are included. Transfer to the International Airport after the tour is available (Applies extra charge, see the option which includes Transfer to the Airport at the time of the booking).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle (by car up to 3 passengers and by van for 4 or mores passengers) )
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Airport drop-off ( it applies extra charge, please check the options at the time of booking)
- Capacity for luggage: 1 Suitcase and 1 carry on per passenger.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
This is the political center of the country. Once here you leave the van and yout tour guide will lead you around this square, introducing you to our history, economy, politics and culture
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
It is one of the "must" of the city, considered an open sky art museum, the place where Evita Peron is buried. Guided visit is included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Boca, Avda Almirante Brown, Buenos Aires Argentina
The old port of the city, the place where Tangop Music started 150 years ago. Famous for the colorful houses and the stories about inmigrants. Lets Dance!
Duration: 1 minute
Pass By: Casa Rosada, Calle Balcarce 50, Buenos Aires C1064AAB Argentina
The Gov. House. You will see the famous balcony form where Evita used to talk to the people.
Stop At: Piramide de Mayo (May Pyramid), Plaza de Mayo - Casco Historico, Buenos Aires Argentina
One of the spots of "Plaza de Mayo", around this monument the mothers of the people kidnap illegally in the 70 meet every week. Learn about this bloody time of our history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
Considered the widest avenue in the world, it has 16 lines.
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
The newst part of the city, the area where everything is dedicated to the women. We cross the famous "Puente de la Mujer" built by the spanier Santiago Calatrava
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1012 Argentina
Consider one of the best opera houses in the world.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point at the Cruise Terminal: The passengers who DON`T CARRY LUGGAGE, go out the lobby of the port through GATE 12. The tour guide will be at this gate holding a sign with your name written on it. If you leave the ship WHIT LUGGAGE, please, contact the supplier in order to organize the meeting point.Ports
- Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal "Benito Quinquela Martin"
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buenos Aires hotel or cruise terminal. For cruise passengers, if you have not already specified, you MUST advise as soon as possible your ship name, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made. IMPORTANT INFO: Please, be aware that the luggage admited is 1 suitcase and 1 carry on per passenger For more info please, contact the supplier before boking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.