Buenos Aires Private Street Art Tour + Mate experience in Palermo
Buenos Aires has some of the best street art in Latin America, and the tendency has seen a boom in recent years, leading artists to share they talent in the walls of the city.
Palermo Soho is the core of the street art, where the abandoned walls were converted in urban canvases. Through them, you will be able to understand the contemporary history of Argentina.
Also, in this private walking tour you will get the chance to discover one of the most beautiful rose gardens in the world: El Rosedal de Palermo, where we will share the mate tradition with you so you can deeply understand the ritual among Argentina´s national drink.
Are you ready to discover contemporary Buenos Aires?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food or Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palermo Soho, Costa Rica and Armenia, Buenos Aires 1414 Argentina
We will discover the trendiest neighbourhood of Buenos Aires: Palermo. That's where everything happens.
You will be delighted by the Street Art and by the contemporary history of Argentina that is written in the walls of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rosedal De Palermo, Avenida Infanta Isabel, Buenos Aires C1425CHA Argentina
A garden with more than 18,000 roses surrounded by a lake in the heart of Tres de Febrero park.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel in Buenos Aires.Ports
- Benito Quinquela Martín Museum, Av. Don Pedro de Mendoza 1835, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.