Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: Cafe de los Angelitos Dinner and Tango Show
At Cafe de Los Angelitos, you will be a witness to more than a 100 years of Buenos Aires dance history on an incredible tango-filled evening. Enjoy the spectacle at the beautiful historic coffee house, Cafe de los Angelitos, and let yourself be enchanted by Argentine charm, passion, and artistic elegance. Every night, 21 talented artists step up on stage to display their ingenious mastery of tango. Enjoy this unforgettable evening of fantastic music and dance and a gourmet meal before the show.
Port pickup is included!
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup
- Live entertainment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Port drop-off
- Pass By: Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Av. Pres. Ramon Antonio Castillo 13, Buenos Aires 1104 Argentina
Pick up will be from the cruise terminal. The pick up time will be confirmed. When your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires, your driver will accompany you to Balvanera neighborhood where "Café de los Angelitos" is located.
Visit: Cafe de los Angelitos, Avenida Rivadavia 2100, Buenos Aires C1033AAX Argentina
Cafe de Los Angelitos is a living witness of more than a hundred years of Buenos Aires 'history. Today at the forefront of Tango in the most elegant place of the city, reminds with luxury and distincyion a whole period of history and writes the first page of the coming history. Together with its delicious gourmet cuisine invites you to share a unique night.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Av. Pres. Ramon Antonio Castillo 13, Buenos Aires 1104 Argentina
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.