Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Tour
While in port in Buenos Aires, hit the city's top attractions on this 3-hour shore excursion. Hop off the comfortable coach for photo stops as you learn about city highlights from your knowledgeable guide. You'll drive through neighborhoods like Recoleta, La Boca, San Telmo and Palermo and see landmarks such as Teatro Colón, Casa Rosada, Obelisco de Buenos Aires and more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pickup
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Port drop-off (Tour concludes within a 15-minute taxi ride to the cruise port)
- Taxi fares back to cruise port
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Av. Pres. Ramon Antonio Castillo 13, Buenos Aires 1104 Argentina
After your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires, relax on a shore excursion with an informative coach tour. As you listen to commentary from your knowledgeable guide, enjoy the drive through the most interesting neighborhoods.
Pass By: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Head to one of the city’s largest districts, Palermo, where you’ll drive through Palermo Woods. The city’s largest park, Palermo Woods is home to many attractions, including the Eco Park (formerly Zoo), Plaza Italia and Galileo Galilei Planetarium.
Pass By: Recoleta, Junin y Guido, Buenos Aires Argentina
We will arrive in Recoleta, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in the city, with its renowned Recoleta Cemetery (where Eva Peron is interred), elegant shops and open-air cafes.
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
Back on your coach, head to one of the city's largest districts, Palermo, where you'll drive through Palermo Woods. The city's largest park, Palermo Woods is home to many attractions, including the Buenos Aires Zoo, Plaza Italia and Galileo Galilei Planetarium.
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Head to Plaza de Mayo, the political hub of Buenos Aires and home to Casa Rosada, the official office of the Argentine president. Stop here to take photos of the palatial building, famous for its pink exterior, and then admire more sights in the area, including the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Cabildo (town hall).
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: San Telmo, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
San Telmo, one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods, known for its well-preserved colonial architecture.
Stop At: Caminito, Valle Iberlucea del Dr. y Magallenes, Buenos Aires Argentina
Continue to La Boca, Buenos Aires’ most colorful neighborhood, where a European atmosphere has remained strong since the neighborhood was settled by Italian immigrants. The district is a major attraction for the brightly painted buildings on the Caminito, the neighborhood’s main (pedestrianized) drag where you’ll hop off the coach to go for a stroll and see local artists selling their work.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Then we will continue to one of the most modern neighbourhoods of the city, Puerto Madero. This district is a revamped dockside area, popular with tourists and business lunchers. You wi find the famous "Puente de la Mujer" by Calatrava.
Pass By: Galerias Pacifico, Florida y Av. Cordoba, Buenos Aires C1054AAR Argentina
Your tour ends at Galerias Pacifico, a shopping area, where you can continue your own exploration of Buenos Aires! Remember that this tour has no return to the port. You must return by your own
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers must be present at the meeting point; gate 12Ports
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Tour operator does not have the capacity to look after customers with luggage
- Note: You will need to take a taxi ride back to the port which is not included in the price of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.