Buenos Aires Sightseeing Lunch Cruise
With this ticket you can enjoy a navigation leaving from Puerto Madero. Ride in comfortable boats to enjoy the beauty of the city of Buenos Aires, its coasts and its buildings with a different look from the Río de La Plata.
We offer a fascinating sailing experience in Río de la Plata Coastline. During the voyage, you will see the inside of Buenos Aires Port with its activity, Argentine Yacht Club, the old Immigrant Hotel, Benito Quinquela Martin Cruise Terminal, the classic Fishermen Club with its typical construction and Jorge Newbery Airport.
Besides, you will also see different nautical sport practice, ships of different size, and the wonderful view of the "City Porteña" in the background.
See the beauty of Buenos Aires and enjoy lunch during a 2-hour cruise through the Rio de la Plata. This is truly one of the best views you can have of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown hotels (Palermo hotels not included)
- Spanish/English/Portuguese Speaking Audio-guide
- Lunch on Board
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
the navigation begins at Puerto Madero. It is the newest neighbourhood of Buenos Aires and it sports the latest trends in architecture. Set on a coastal strip where there are old docks (huge sheds which in the past were used to store cargo brought by the ships that arrived at the port). They were recycled to give place to elegant offices and luxurious restaurants. The project, which was developed in 1991, was devised in order to integrate the port to the city, as an extension of its downtown area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rio de la Plata, Buenos Aires Argentina
See the beauty of Buenos Aires and enjoy lunch during a two hour cruise through the Río de la Plata. This is truly one of the best views you can have of the city.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Port of Buenos Aires, Port of Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
The Port of Buenos Aires is Argentina's principal seaport and the center for transshipment and foreign trade in Argentina. The Port of Buenos Aires is located in the Retiro ward, called Puerto Nuevo (New Port). The Province of Buenos Aires' Dock Sud is to the south of the city.
In 2004, the Port of Buenos Aires made significant investments designed to meet the increasing container traffic and the larger cargo ships. These investments involved expanding existing infrastructure and improving the Port of Buenos Aires' transport chain. The size of the Port of Buenos Aires is limited by the city that surrounds it. Growth of the Port of Buenos Aires is directed to water areas by creating new land areas with fillers, better using existing space, and improving processes for handling and storage.
Pass By: Costanera Norte, Av. Costanera s/n0, Buenos Aires Argentina
The costanera norte is characterised by clean air, green spaces and river views. There are no buildings blocking the sun, and there’s plenty of space to roam. Heading north of the airport, you’ll find the Parque de la Memoria, a space for reflection created in memory of the victims of state terrorism during Argentina’s last military dictatorship. Slightly further north along the riverside is the Ciudad Universitaria (university city), a campus belonging to the University of Buenos Aires. The site is open to the public, and contains many green spaces, bordering the Costanera Norte Ecological Reserve. Heading still further north, kids will love the Parque de los Niños (Children’s park), where you’ll find sandpits, playthings, picnic tables, and the best views of the river. It’s also possible to hire kites to fly. In the summer, the city government sets up a beach in this park, complete with sand, parasols, sun loungers and activities like beach volleyball.
Departure Point :Cecilia Grierson 400, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you to wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel.
Departure Time :Cruise + Hop On Hop Off 24hs 1/16/2020 - 10/20/2021
Buenos Aires Sightseeing Lunch Cruise 4/1/2020 - 9/30/2020
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:30 PM
10/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 12:30 PM - 04:30 PM Monday - Saturday: 12:30 PM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Hotels in the neighborhood of Palermo do not include pick up or drop off. You have to travel on your own to a nearby hotel within the pickup zone or head straight to Puerto Madero to meet your guide
- Children 4 years and under free for Navigation and Lunch - only pay transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.