Buenos Aires Small-Group Wine Tasting
Enjoy an exclusive and very fun 2-hour wine tasting at our one-of-a kind subterranean wine cellar. With our international sommelier you will experience Argentina’s best boutique wines, including the local favorites: Malbec and Torrontes! Your will discover Argentina’s wine regions and learn which wines and food to pair together. It is not about tasting wine and food, but experiencing them!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Professional English and Spanish speaking Sommelier
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy an exclusive wine tasting experience at Miravida’s amazing Wine Cellar.
Enhance the flavors and aromas of these wines by pairing them with the delicious local bites! Throughout the tasting, you'll learn about each wine and the art of pairing from our expert sommelier, so come prepared with questions and to take notes! We carry a unique selection of boutique wines, including the local favorites: Malbec and Torrontes!
This is not your average wine tasting, it is very social and interactive: a great opportunity to make friends. It is not about tasting wine and food, but experiencing them!
This experience is ideal for your schedule between the afternoon and the late night Argentina suppers! Tasting starts at 7:00 pm local time and is limited to 8 people to ensure an intimate experience.
• Palermo Soho, Palermo Soho, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
• Cheese Platter
Departure Point :Miravida Soho Hotel & Wine Bar, Darregueyra 2050, C1425 FLA, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children may attend, but you must be over 18 to consume alcohol.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.