Buggies in Puerto Plata
Venture on a buggy (Bufeo 600cc) exploring Puerto Plata. Discover
communities, plantations and beautiful lush vegetation. A fun and very
interesting tour that you simply can't miss!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
Enjoy a ride on a buggy (Bufeo 600cc) exploring Puerto Plata! Begin the journey through the Muñoz community where you'll get to
know more about the lifestyle of Haitian residents in the bateyes.
Continue your journey on the town of Montellano and enjoy
panoramic views of the vast sugar cane fields. After descending through lush vegetation all the way to Brigantine beach, you'll have the chanceto take a cooling off swim at the beautiful beach.
Enjoy a delicious creole coffee at Bulula, a typical restaurant located around the base of the Isabel de Torres mountain, take a stroll or purchase some fantastic souvenirs!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main located Hotels in Puerto Plata.If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.Additional charges and special conditions apply for guests staying at the Hotel Bahia Principe San Juan (Minimum 6 buggies).
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age to drive and to participate is 18 years old.
- Wear comfortable clothes, bring swimsuit, use biodegradable sunblock, wear hat or cap, wear water proof shoes.
- Due to bumpy ride, this activity is not recommended during pregnancy, people with mobility restrictions or back problems.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.