Buggies Off Road Experience
Turn on your engine and travel on rough roads between forests and lush tropical gardens, to reach our organic farm. Here you will learn facts about coconut oil, snuff and rum. You will also taste the rich flavor of Dominican homemade coffee & chocolate.
While the cool breeze caresses your face, you will discover spectacular places. As you continue on, admire picturesque typical Dominican houses, palm trees and banana plantations and share our most significant natural resource: The Taino Ecological Park. Once there, you’ll enjoy a stunning natural landscape and dip in one of the two available freshwater natural springs.
Next, discover a coast whose beauty words cannot describe: Macao Beach. With panoramic ocean view and the Macao Headland, it is a very beautiful place due to its white sandy limestone walls, ideal for spectacular photographs to remember. Once you live this great experience, you can shop at a beautiful souvenir gift shop on the same day or the next day if you choose so.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Automatic Buggie
- Bottled water
- Visit to Macao public beach
- Entry/Admission - Macao Cave
What's excluded :
- Photos or Videos (Available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macao Cave, 23000, Dominican Republic
This is a cenote where customers can swimm
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is at the hotel main lobby, or specified meeting point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.