Buggy adventure and Magical dinner on sunset in Agafay desert
With family or friends, this gentle hike delights both young and old who enjoy the pleasures of an exotic excursion set among exotic settings.
Maximum 4 persons per tent and 4 persons per transportation
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure in the afternoon from your hotel /riad
Transfer to the lake of Takerkoust 30km from Marrakech.
Once participants have reached the base, they are given a briefing on the safe use of buggies along with the appropriate health and saftey equipment.
The buggy tour start to lake of Lalla Takerkoust, provision of buggy and ride into the mountains of Atlas, crossing the Agafay desert and discovery of the valley of the turtles and the small Berber village located on the circuit. You will finish in Agafay desert near a camp
After buggy, enjoy the privileged setting of the Agafay desert for an open-air dinner under a starry sky. All menus include a starter, a main course, a dessert and mint tea.
At the end, you will be transferred back to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.