Buggy: Must See Tour Madrid (1 hour - up to 5 people)
During the Must See Buggy tour give yourself the chance to explore Madrid from its origin, the Arabic wall, to the Illustration era, 18th century, the Retiro Garden, Know the Hidden corners, its History and its legends, temples and peoples. A journey through yesterday, today and tomorrow’s Madrid.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 hour tour
- Local driver/guide in English or Spanish
- A 5 passenger seat electric Buggy
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mercado San Miguel, Plaza San Miguel, 28005 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Calle de la Cava Baja, 37, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Pass By: Real Basilica de San Francisco el Grande, Calle San Buenaventura 1 San Buenaventura, 1, 28005 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Plaza de la Paja, 28005 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Catedral de Sta Maria la Real de la Almudena, Calle Bailen 10, 28013 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Plaza de la Villa, Calle Mayor, Madrid Spain
Pass By: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Plaza de Cibeles, Calle Alcala and Paseo de Recoletos, 28014 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Fuente de Neptuno, Paseo del Prado Plaza de Canovas del Castillo, 28014 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Plaza de Santa Ana, Madrid Spain
Departure Point :Calle Mayor, 46, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Tours of less than 2 hours do not include a FREE pick up in the City Center, if you desire to be picked-up in your hotel or elsewhere in the City Center an extra 15€ will be charged directly on the day of the activity.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- During the tour: The vehicle has speakers through which you will be able to ear the guide If you have already seen a monument of the tour, do not hesitate asking the guide to change part of the tour. During the tour you can ask the driver to stop, to take pictures or whatever you need. Remember that stops do not change the duration of the tour.
- Security: The vehicle has seat belts. Minors must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
- In case of bad weather: The vehicle has a roof and transparent sailcloth on each side to protect you from rain and cold. If you are cold do not hesitate asking the driver for a blanket.
- Changes Pick up & drop off: if you want to change the start or finishing point please let us know at least 2 hours before the start of the tour; please make sure we confirm your request. Extend the tour: you can request it at any time; although to make sure we are available we recommend you to advise us at with at least two hours in advance.
- Delays: You are granted a courtesy time of 5 minutes, after it will be deducted from the total duration of the tour. If after 20 minutes from the start time of the activity you are not present and we are unable to contact you, we will cancel the tour and no refund will be made.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.