Buggy Polaris VIP & Zip line Combo at Bavaro Adventure Park
An ultimate experience driving our Polaris buggies. Visit Cabo Engaño, know about the local culture in our Dominican Village, learn how people used to live in the country side and get a taste of typical products such as: coffee, cacao, sugar cane, mamajuana, and cigars.
Zip line in our Mega Splash, including a circuit of 6 lines, a Himalayan Bridge, and the exciting Mega Splash Cable landing in water. Enjoy a delicious Dominican Lunch and refresh in our Waterfall Pool.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Equipment and Training
- Visit to a Typical Dominican Village
- Eco Tour and Waterfall pool
- Free Round Trip Transfer from your hotel
- Dominican lunch and drinking filtered water
- Entry/Admission - Bavaro Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- Photos and souvenirs
- Additional Drinks
- Bandanas and goggles
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bavaro Adventure Park, Bulevar Turístico del Este, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
We offer an unique circuit where you can enjoy pure virgin nature trails to reach the east coast of the island where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Caribbean Sea. A tour that will keep you excited from the beginning to the end. Discover our park on a guided horseback tour enjoying beautiful trails and natural wonders.
Visit to a typical Dominican Village learning about Dominican culture and the way people live in the country side. Including a museum with a typical Dominican house, kitchen and an outdoor bathroom. Enjoy a presentation (taste and buy) of typical Dominican products such as: coffee, cacao, coconut, spices and the aphrodisiac Mama Juana.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your hotel name in order to arrange transportation and pickup timeThank you!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.