Buggy route Agaete - Tamadaba
Admire the autochthonous nature of the place, know custom, admire the landscape from the heights, enjoy driving the buggies in a quiet environment and ideal for relaxation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Cheese tasting
- safe activities
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
The route is relaxed, we will drive the buggies in a quiet way until we reach the top of our route. On the way we will have impressive views of the northern part of the island, a view of Agaete from the height, if the weather accompanies we can see the Teide and know about the island's prey.
• Pinar de Tamadaba, Artenara, 35350, Gran Canaria Spain
Departure Point :Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra, Av. Alfredo Kraus, 42, 35480 Agaete, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
The collection time before the activity depends on the place of lodging on the island.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.