Build your own Igloo!
Live a real winter adventure in the French Alps!
With snowshoes on your feet, you will go with your Mont Blanc Experience guide to discover the snowy trails of the Tarentaise Valley.
To build your igloo, you will need adapted materials and tools that you will transport with a pulka, a high-performance snow sled. But don't worry, you won't have to drag it!
This adventure will be the opportunity to learn the different techniques of igloo building, which you will put into practice directly on site.
Your guide will also share with you his anecdotes and tricks to face the cold, over a hot drink.
Unforgettable moments guaranteed!
| Remember to bring warm clothes and mountain boots. The experience can be declined in all the resorts of Tarentaise, Maurienne, Haute-Savoie and Isère. |
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mountain specialist services
- Specific equipment for this activity
- Happy memories
- Private experience
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Courchevel, Courchevel, Savoie, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
Experience Mont Blanc takes you on an adventure: learn how to build your own igloo!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Courchevel / Méribel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Available Winter
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.