Bukit Lawang Orang Utan Tour
Orang utan is only live in Sumatra and Borneo island.
Orang utan is smart animal looks like a human and it is protected animals.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Dinner - No food provided
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bukit Lawang, Bukit Lawang, North Sumatra, Sumatra
You can see the orang utan and other wild life and feels the jungle taxi in the jungle.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Medan City, North Sumatra, Indonesia
2: Kualanamu International Airport, Jl. Bandara Kuala Namu, Ps. Enam Kuala Namu, Kec. Beringin, Kabupaten Deli Serdang, Sumatera Utara 20553, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotels in Medan City. Airports
- Kuala Namu International Airport, Medan Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/2/2019 - 10/21/2021
Sunday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.