Bulgarian Traditional Lifestyle - Private Tour
Partially thanks to its slow economic growth, Bulgaria has managed to conserve its traditions and nature. Outside of the big cities numerous breathtaking sights await to be discovered as well as a plethora of verdant fields and ancient monuments.
Wildlife is abundant in the countryside where Nature herself is the biggest landlord. The 21st century definitely doesn’t look like it’s cut from the same cloth as this secluded corner of the world. The chirping of birds blends with the smell of forest herbs and the gentle touch of the breeze to deliver a sensation of fulfillment to the ones who have dared to venture into the depths of the forest.
Embark on a journey into the heart of the mountain, explore the ruins of a medieval monastery, discover the unique art of wood plastics, take a selfie with the domestic animals in a small village farm and optionally have lunch with products of the purest quality.
Let’s be honest now - what more could a person need?
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Modern vehicle (car/minibus) with air conditioning
- tripvam representative to accompany you on your journey
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees: 10 euro per group
- The products for lunch
- Personal expenditures
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sofia, Sofia, Sofia Region
The tour begins at 09:00 am when we’ll pick you up from your hotel.
Then we depart for Osikovitsa which is just a one and a half hours drive from Sofia.
Once you are there you will:
Stroll on the eco route that leads to the ruins of a medieval monastery.
Lunch: Taste the traditional Bulgarian barbecue and fresh vegetable salad with white cheese OR have a roadside picnic with the products that you’ve brought.
Art time: Visit the small, but amazing gallery of Hristo Dangov with unique works of wood plastic – the art that embodies the natural lifestyle.
Animal farm: Enter an improvised barn and satisfy your love for animals, such as sheep, cows, horses, pigs and more.
Even more art: Explore the sculptures of Pavel Koichev in his park gallery “The Originals”.
Return to Sofia: The journey ends at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wherever you are staying at.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.