Bullring and Cathedral with Giralda of Seville
One of our star Tours, where you can visit two of the most important monuments of the City of Seville, our Guides will take you to know the treasures and the main Chapels of the largest Gothic Cathedral in the world and before or after when you want the World Cathedral Bullfighting
Do not miss the opportunity to know the history of Seville through these two great monuments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line entrance to the Plaza de Toros de Sevilla
- Official Guide in your Language to the Cathedral of Seville and Giralda
- Entrance to the Bullring Included
- Headphones / Whispers For the cathedral
What's excluded :
- Tip the guides
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Maestranza de Caballeria de Sevilla, Paseo de Colon, 12, 41001 Seville Spain
Throughout the day you can access the Plaza de Toros at the time that best suits you. The tours are held every 20 minutes in English and Spanish, for the rest of Languages we provide an Audioguide included in the price, without Additional Cost.
Monday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday to Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Enjoy this Bullfighting Cathedral.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Plaza del Triunfo, Seville Spain
Starting point of the Tour of the Cathedral of Seville, under the Feet of the Immaculate Conception.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
We will enter the Holy Cathedral Church by the hand of our guides, who will explain us, the treasures, and the chapels, Without waiting for Queues.
Adult Ticket € 10
Groups equal to or greater than 8 Person € 1 per Whispper. (Mandatory for the Monument)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Giraldillo, Calle Fray Ceferino Gonzalez, 41004 Seville Spain
Once the Tour is finished, we can go up to the Giralda having the available time we want to see the views of the City from the Top of the most famous Bell Tower in the World.
The admission is joint with the entrance of the Cathedral.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Monumento a la Inmaculada, Calle Joaquín Romero Murube, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
2: Monumento a María de las Mercedes, Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 12, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Company with WTTC certificate of safe company against COVID Certification by the Andalusian Board of Safe Company Against Covid 19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.