Bungee Jump in Los Cabos
Bungee jump in Los Cabos from a glass-bottom gondola in the heart of Baja's outback. This is unique jump in Mexico and a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Training from an expert Bungee Master
- Hydration (water) stations to refill your bottle for free. Bring your own container.
What's excluded :
- Park Entry Fee of $20 USD per person
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- GoPro (available for rent)
Dare to take this great leap with us from our glass-bottomed gondola that is 300 feet above the ground.
Our bungee tour is the only one to use a gondola in all of Mexico. Our professionally trained staff is happy to work with and encourage you every step of the way. This is a unique experience that you simply can’t miss out on!
Park Entry Fee of 15 USD must be paid at park. It includes:
The Water Park: Come have fun at our water park including waterslides, a fountain, lounge chairs, and obviously a pool!
Our Animal Kingdom: Visit our Animal Sanctuary where all our animals are rescued. Come show them some love!
The Canyon Bridge: Make sure to take a picture on the longest vehicle and pedestrian wooden bridge in the world.
• Wild Canyon Adventures, Road Cabo San Lucas- San Jose del Cabo Km, 19. 5, Cabo San Lucas 23455 Mexico
Departure Point :Wild Canyon Adventures, Carretera Federal Libre Transpenisular, Cabo San Lucas-San José del Cabo KM, Cabo Real, 23405 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo and Tourist Corridor. Puerto Paraiso Mall in Cabo San Lucas and Mega Commercial in San Jose del Cabo for locations outside the scope of our shuttle service.Address: For cruise ships guests: Pick up will be 40-50 minutes before the activity at Oxxo store in Plaza Gali. Plaza Gali is a mall just in front of the pier. You may ask port authorities for directions, it's 2-3 minute walk to the Oxxo store from the pier.Dates: Daily
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Persons with heart, back or neck problems, osteoporosis, vertigo and pregnant women will not be allowed to participate in the tour
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs (40 kg)
- Maximum weight: 240 lbs (110 kg)
- Cameras are not allowed on tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.