Bungle Bungles & Lake Argyle Air Tour from Darwin
The tour will depart from Darwin Airport, where you prepare for some of the most phenomenal sights anywhere in the world. Firstly, fly out over outback Australia, including the Kimberley region and, most noteworthy, the scenic north west coastline. Upon arriving in Kununurra, the tour will head towards the renowned Bungle Bungles. These huge sandstone towers were molded by twenty million years of erosion and weathering. This all lead to the stunning, multi-coloured pillars we see today. Moreover, seeing them from the sky is an absolutely unbeatable experience, as only from there is it possible to understand the scale and unbelieveable beauty of the ranges.
Afterwards, the tour will lead you to a lesser known spectacle of the Australian Outback. Following the winding gorges of the Ord River, the tour reaches its pinnacle. Of an almost unrivaled majesty, the stunning Lake Argyle sits dormant. Revel in the beauty of this colossal freshwater lake molded by the ancient landscape.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
- Window Seat
- Free Parking
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kookaburra Air, 3 Lois Lane, Darwin, Northern Territory 0820 Australia
Arrive at Kookaburra Air and depart on an amazing scenic flight, covering the beautifully rugged landscapes of Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Pass By: Bungle Bungle Range, Purnululu National Park, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Discover the Bungle Bungles from the air with a spectacular scenic flight and guided air tour of the ancient landscape.
Pass By: Lake Argyle, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Fly over one of Australia's largest and most spectacular freshwater lakes. The vast, undisturbed body of water holds 18 times the volume of Sydney Harbour!
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Darwin, 3 Lois Lane Darwin International Airport, Eaton NT 0820, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults for the tour to proceed.
- Infants (0-2 years inclusive) are free, however seating cannot be guaranteed and infants may have to sit on the parents lap if seating is not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.