Bungy Jump or Giant Jungle Swing or Bungy & Swing Combo
Push your limits and create your story with a Bungy Jump or Giant Jungle Swing at the Cairns Adventure Skypark located in lush rainforest with views of the Coral Sea and the Great Barrier Reef. Whether you are a first-time jumper or an experienced thrill-seeker, you'll feel the exhilaration of soaring through the air when Bungy Jumping or riding the Giant Jungle Swing!! The professional staff will make sure you have fun and stay safe. Back on the ground, enjoy relaxing around the unique site with the many viewing platforms. Grab lunch or refreshments from the Gravity bar and càfe as you watch the antics of your fellow adventurers
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Speciality Jumps: Tandem, Roof Jump or BMX Bike incur an additional fee
- Photos and Video available for purchase
AJ Hackett Cairns welcomes everyone to their Adventure Skypark.
Set in World heritage rainforest, the Skypark offers the Only Bungy site in Australia with a jump menu of 16 different styles, the Giant Jungle Swing reaching speeds in excess of 100km/hr in 3.5 seconds and Cairns' highest viewing platform with AJ's Lookout and Tower Climb experience.
• AJ Hackett Cairns, McGregor Road, Smithfield, Queensland 4878 Australia
Departure Point :AJ Hackett Cairns, End of, McGregor Rd, Smithfield QLD 4878, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bungy Jump: Minimum weight is 100 pounds (45 kilograms). There is no maximum jump weight. Minimum age is 10 years
- Giant Jungle Swing: Minimum solo swing weight is 120 pounds (55 kilograms). Maximum per person swing weight is 330 pounds (150 kilograms). Maximum combined swing weight 530 pounds (240 kilograms) for 2 or 3 people. No age limit
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.