Bunk’art 1 and Cable Car Trip to Dajti Mountain
This tour is unique because you will learn not only of 50 years communist history by seeing the most interesting Bunker ‘Art Museum ,but also fascinating adventure with Cable-Car from the City right into the heart of National Park of Dajti Mountain Down from there you will view and do photo over Tirana .Also you will enjoy hiking around Dajti Mountain .After you will have a lunch at a lovely restaurant inside the Park ,with traditional food .
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hiking in Dajti mountain
- Entry/Admission - Parku Kombetar Mali i Dajtit
What's excluded :
- The guest that have seriously problems with health
- Entry/Admission - Bunk'Art 1
- Entry/Admission - Mount Dajti
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bunk'Art 1, Rruga Fadil Deliu, Tirana 1001 Albania
The anti-nuclear bunker was built by communist government in June 1978 A gigantic Tunnel underground, with 106 rooms and an assembly hall, now turned into an historical and art center called "BUNK'ART". The passageways, the areas provided for the meetings of the General Staff of the Army in case of war, the rooms where was thought would live and sleep the communist exdictator Enver Hoxha and the former Prime Minister Mehmet Shehu and the political communist Bureau. Starting from April 2016, BUNK'ART is now made permanent, turning into a unique attraction site for tourists in the region, showing the albanian life during the 45 years of communism.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Dajti, Rruga Abdyl Frasheri Nr 3 Albania
Dajti Ekspres is the first and only cableway in Albania as well as being the longest cableway in the balkans. Built by Doppelmayr the world’s leading manufacturer of ropeways, cable cars and ski lifts.These cable car takes you from the city right into the heart of the National Park of Dajti Mountain in just 15 mins. After we will stroll to Dajti Grand National Park and if you like you will have a lunch with traditional food in a lovely restaurant ,from there you would have a good view of the Tirana city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parku Kombetar Mali i Dajtit, Tirana Albania
We will stroll to Dajti Grand National Park We will do hiking in the Mountain and after if you like you will have a lunch with traditional food in a lovely restaurant ,from there you would have a good view of the Tirana city.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Skanderbeg Square, Plaza Tirana, Sheshi Skender Beu, Tiranë 1001, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will write you at tripadvisor where we can arrange the meeting
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.