Burabai National Park Private Day Tour, Inclusive of Hotel Pickup
Full day guided tour to Burabai National park (Borovoe), which occupies 85000 hectares of northeastern part of Kokshetau elevation. There are 14 lakes in the park, each having surface area of more than 1 sq.km, and a large number of small lakes. There are no monuments of material heritage in Borovoe. But the nature itself has created the unique natural landscapes of extraordinary beauty with combination of majestic mountain scenery, blue mirror lakes, coniferous and deciduous groves.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (if this option selected)
- Entry/Admission - National Park Burabay
What's excluded :
- Lunch (if this option not selected). Available to purchase in a local cafe.
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Park Burabay, Burabay Kazakhstan
Your unforgettable journey to Burabai National Park is started from the pickup from your hotel at 9:00am. On a way to the resort area which is in 270 km from Nur-Sultan, the professional guide will give you an introduction to history of this region. On arrival you will visit the Khan’s pass and see "Burabai" mountain.
On Abylaykhan Valley you will feast your eyes upon “Ush-kyz”, “Ok-Zhetpes”, “Zhumbaktas” rocks and “Kokshetau” mountain, each having the surprising legends reflecting history and identity of the Kazakh people. During the tour you will have time for lunch in a local cafe and 30-minute free time to walk in the wood. Further you will have an easy hiking on “Bolektau” mountain, on the top of which the tremendous view of the “Borovoe” lake and its surroundings opens.
Excursion to Borovoe allows to remove not only physical, but also psychological fatigue, and also to enjoy marvelous views of an unusual oasis on the middle of the Kazakhstan steppe. The century pine woods hide a set of secrets and riddles, attracting by beauty and greatness.
The average time of arrival at your hotel is between 7:00 and 8:00pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in central Nur-Sultan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.