Burano Lace Museum Entry ticket
The Burano Lace Museum in Venice will take you to discover one of the oldest and most fascinating traditions of Venice: The lace making in Burano.
30 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Merletto
What's excluded :
- What is not under inclusions
- The Burano Lace Museum in Venice opened in 1981 and it is located on the beautiful island of Burano.
Inside the lace museum at Burano, you will find an original journey to discover the Burano lace: history, techniques, artefacts from the collection of Lace School of Burano, Venetian manufacture of precious specimens dating from the 16th to the 20th century.
Furthermore, you can directly observe how to make lace of Burano, an exhibition that will make your experience even more fascinating in the most extraordinary lace museum of Burano in Venice, best visited in the morning, when the lace makers are hard at work!
During the chronological itinerary, visitors are introduced to the world of lace from the 1500s to 1900s to discover how style and decorations changed during the centuries, from Needle lace developed during Renaissance Venice to the rebirth of lace making continued following the dictates of fashion until the end of World War II.
Since the last quarter of the 20th century, the production of lace, which is recognized as a form of traditional crafts, is now being pursued by the passion of individual professionals, as is the case at the Museo del Merletto in Venice.
Please bear in mind that, in case of necessity, you will be able to use your ticket before or after the date chosen at the time of booking.
PRICE REDUCTIONS: children from 6 to 14 years. FREE ENTRANCE for children from 0 to 5 years.
Lace Museum in Burano - Opening Hours
From 1.04 to 31.10
10am – 6pm (last entrance at 5.30pm)
From 1.11 to 31.03
10am – 5pm (last entrance at 4.30pm)
Closed: Mondays, 25.12, 1.01, 1.05
Departure Point :Museo del Merletto, Piazza Galuppi 187, 30021 Burano Italy
Departure Time :From 1.04 to 31.10 10am – 6pm (last entrance at 5.30pm) From 1.11 to 31.03 10am – 5pm (last entrance at 4.30pm) Closed: Mondays, 25.12, 1.01, 1.05
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Insidecom srl