Burgenstock Panorama Photo Tour from Lucerne
Take mind-blowing photographs in the heart of central Switzerland atop a spectacular mountain ridge offering incomparable views of Lake Lucerne and the Swiss Alps.
Enjoy the alpine landscape as you reach the Bürgenstock Resort from Lucerne in diverse transportation mode taking first a relaxing 30 min. boat ride, followed by a 7 min short ride by Funicular to the Mountain station. Enjoy the majestic surroundings while walking along the 30 min. mountain's trail to take the Lift to the highest vantage point. If you have a passion for beautiful Landscapes, adventure and nature, Bürgenstock is the right place to snap great images and come back home with long- lasting and beautiful memories!
Discover the beauty of Lucerne city on an optional 2 hrs. walking tour including The Chapel Bridge, Lion Monument, City old Wall and Lucerne Castle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cliff Walk
- Professional photographer
- Photo shooting on location and on-line gallery with 30 images.
- Two hr. City Photo Walk: Chapel bridge, Lion Monument, Old city Wall and Lucerne Castle (Optional City Tour Extension)
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Transportation from Lucerne to Bürgenstock and back ( Cost per person CHF 102.00 with boat trip, funicular and Lift
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burgenstock, Burgenstock, Canton of Nidwalden
Visit the Burgenstock Mountain and Resort to admire the beauty of Lake Lucerne and its alpine Scenery. We will walk along the flower path and depending on the season we will also take the lift to the highest part of the mountain.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Torbogen Luzern, Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Book this Tour with our Optional Extension, Lucerne City Highlights walking Tour.
- Important Information:
- Altitude: 1128m
- Season: From Mid April to October
- View: Over the Lake Lucerne, Mt. Rigi, Mythen, Buochserhorn, Mt. Stanserhorn, Mt. Titlis and Mt. Pilatus
- Winter: Felsenweg path, Hammetschwand lift and the Hammetschwand mountain restaurant are not in operation during winter
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.