Buried Secrets Ghost Tour
This historic working-class neighborhood is buzzing with social activity. It is a district filled with restaurants, breweries, shops, theaters, and a beautiful park. But hidden below the surface is a dark past. Long-forgotten corpses litter the area and may contribute to the supernatural claims that persist to this day.
From murderous rage to body snatching for medical dissection, we resurrect the buried secrets that make this one of Cincinnati's most haunted neighborhoods.
During the second half of the tour, you will enjoy the use of authentic paranormal detection tools in hotspots of activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of ghost hunting equipment in hotspots during the second half of tour
- Easy ticketing - printed tickets not required, simply give your name for check-in
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memorial Hall OTR, 1225 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
As we pass by this elegant landmark, learn about the unexplained events that continue to be reported here. (This is an outdoor tour)
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Washington Park, 1230 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7550
Beneath the surface of this beautiful park, long-forgotten corpses litter the area. This lost cemetery and a history of body snatching may contribute to the supernatural claims that persist to this day. (This is an outdoor tour)
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Cincinnati Music Hall, 1241 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7531
We will pass by iconic Music Hall during the tour. This grand structure rises majestically over the historic streets, but buried below are hundreds of unmarked graves. (This is an outdoor tour)
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :SP+ Parking, 1310 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers who are unable to stand and walk for 2 hours
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.