Bus round trip from Geneva to Montreux
Board a comfortable bus from Geneva, admire one of the most beautiful motorway along swiss countryside and world heritage site of Lavaux.
Spend your day in the famous Montreux city on the riviera.
Set against the stunning backdrop of the Swiss Alps and nestled on the shores of Lake Geneva, Montreux has attracted an impressive list of past visitors. The likes of the Shelleys, Lord Byron, and Chaplin chose to frequent the beautiful lakeside resort, and it’s no surprise as the town has cultural attractions as well as sporting activities to offer.
The Montreux Jazz festival has a world famous reputation for its diverse and renowned musical performances.
The band Queen had the Montreux Mountain Studios, where the band created large portions of their most acclaimed albums. There is plenty of Queen memorabilia, such as signatures, photographs, and the original handwritten copies of lyrics.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bus round trip Geneva <> Montreux
- Driver guide
- Spend a free day in Montreux and the Swiss riviera
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lavaux Vineyard Terraces
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SwissTours, Rue François-Bonivard 8, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Come to our office to receive the information for your independant day trip
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Port Lausanne-Ouchy, Place du Vieux-Port 1, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland
Enjoy the view of Lausanne
Pass By: The Olympic Museum Lausanne (Musee Olympique), Quai d' Ouchy 1, Lausanne 1006 Switzerland
Discover the Olympic Museum
Stop At: Lavaux Vineyard Terraces, Lutry Switzerland
Enjoy a ride into the Lavaux
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Queen Studio Experience, rue du Theatre 9 Casino Barriere de Montreux, Montreux 1820 Switzerland
Take advantage of your free time to discover the Queen's Studio
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Freddie Mercury Statue, place du Marche 6B, Montreux 1820 Switzerland
Snap the famous satue of Freddie Mercury!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :SwissTours, Rue François-Bonivard 8, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.