Bus transportation service : San Juan - Caguas.
This is the only permanent bus service between San Juan and Caguas. We operate 7/7 providing an outstanding service with all the security features (alcolock, drivecam, 3 points seat bealt), health protocols (Covid certificate obtained), confort on board (LCD monitors, air conditioning, plugs and a wide space between seats). Our drivers are bilingual.
We go throw the highway making few stops witch are very good located.
- Old San Juan - Montehiedra: 35 minutes
- Old San Juan - Caguas: 1 hour
per adult from
55 to 65 minutes
What's included :
- Luggage and personal equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Bring your Bicycle
- Bring Snorkeling Equipment
What's excluded :
- You cannot carry food that could affect the health of the passengers or damage the luggage
- Alcoholic Beverages
- The departure frequency is mostly every 60 minutes. Our service makes the foloowing stops in the route: Old San Juan, Paseo Caribe, Minillas, Plaza Las Américas, Cardiovascular, Train station of Centro Médico, Montehiedra Outlets, Caguas
Departure Point :Estación de Autobuses de Viejo San Juan / T. Covadonga, San Juan, 00916, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2021 - 8/15/2021
Monday: 05:30 AM - 09:30 PM Tuesday: 05:30 AM - 09:30 PM Wednesday: 05:30 AM - 09:30 PM Thursday: 05:30 AM - 09:30 PM Friday: 05:30 AM - 09:30 PM Saturday: 06:30 AM - 10:30 PM Sunday: 06:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 600 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- With the aim of "turning the bus into a safe space to travel, mitigate the risks derived from COVID-19 and offer maximum hygienic-sanitary guarantees to customers". New bioactive carbon filters on buses. We have a Covid-19 protocol that will be certified by AENOR. Seats will be assigned. Safety 1st!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.