Busan : Beautiful ocean panoramic view at signature attractions by private van
Discover Busan, Korea's second largest city and feel the ocean breeze by visiting Haeundae and nearby coastlines at your own pace and and avoid the hassle of organized group tour.
Benefit from stress-free private transportation that will take you to the must-go attractions, Haedong Yonggung Temple, Songjeong Beach, Haeundae Dalmaji-gil Road, Dongbaekseom Island (Island of Camellias) with Nurimaru APEC House, and lastly Gwangalli Beach. Tour ends by dropping you off at your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transportation(A rental car included)
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (information required)
- English-speaking professional driver
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Fuel, tolls and parking fees
- Busan city tourism brochure
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Experience cost
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
- Excess luggage charges (No charges up to 2 pieces of luggage per passenger)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haedong Yonggung Temple, 416-3, Sirang-ri, Gijangeup, Gijang-gun, Busan 619-902 South Korea
[10:00~11:00] Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
- It is the only oceanside buddist temple in South Korea, famous for its harmony with nature.
- It is known as a spiritual place where a wish is fulfilled with a marvelous dream to anyone who sincerely prays.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hilton Busan, 268-32 Gijanghaean-ro, Gijang-eup, Gijang, Busan, South Korea
[11:15~11:50] Hilton Hotel Busan
- Opened in 2017 summer, its stunning coastal line and unimpeded ocean view from the beachfront hotel property offer ultimate relaxation to visitors.
- The hotel deserves a visit for its spacious lobby lounge and library.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Haeundae Dalmaji-gil Road, Jwadongsunhwan-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan South Korea
- Your driver will give you custom lunch recommendations on-site, based on your preferences and dietary requirements.
[13:30~14:20] Moontan Road
- Dalmaji-gil in Korean, the name of Moontan Road, is given by the idea that it is the closest road to the moon; one can walk along the coast under the moonlight, in the same way that one can get a suntan.
- Famed for its resplendent view of panoramic ocean and a romantic monlight drenched promenade with pine trees scent and the sounds of the waves.
- Walk along the street, you can see Mipo Railway, famous for railroad tracks and cafe alley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dongbaekseom Island, U-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan South Korea
[14:30~15:30] Dongbaekseom Island&Nurimaru APEC House
1. Dongbaekseom Island (Island of Camellias)
- Once used be an island, now part of the mainland, city flower camellias thrive in this small island where the background of the famous song, "Return to Busan Port." is at.
- Along the promenade deck, visitors can enjoy amazing ocean view.
2. Nurimaru APEC House
- It was built for APEC World Summit in 2005. Since then, it has been used as a memorial hall and a prestigious international conference hall.
- Archetectually, it is designed for modern style of 'Jeongja,' a Korean traditional pavillion.
- From its terrace, you can take the best photos to put Moontan road, Gwangandaegyo bridge, Oryukdo in an angle due to its location and distance.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gwangalli Beach, 219, Gwanganhaebyeon-ro, Suyeong-gu Suyeong-gu, Busan 48303 South Korea
- Gwangalli beach is packed during summer with millions of visitors, but in November it is much more crowded due to Gwangalli bridge's light show which offers a spectacular view of this area.
- Also now it is famous for the car chase on the bridge in the marvel movie, 'Blackpanther.'
- With a large-scale fish center building, it is one of the hubs for the raw fish in Busan, surrounded by restaurants to prepare it.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter the desired pickup/drop-off spot(airport, station, accommodation, etc.)Anywhere in Busan is fine!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please enter the desired pick-up/drop-off spots at time of booking.
- Baggage Allowance : Up to two pieces of luggage per passenger.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary may change due to your request, local circumstances or other unforeseeable factors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.