Busan City Tour Including Gamcheon Culture village and Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
Are you keen to see both Old Town area near Gamcheon Culture Village and also known as new town site near by Haedong Yonggungsa Temple? however you couldn't find any Tour product which has both places. from Now on you can see 2 Major attractions in 1 tour package with Spacious Minivan.
do not hesitate to book this product !!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Nurimaru APAC House
- Entry/Admission - Haedong Yonggung Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Busan Gamcheon Culture Village, 203, Gamnae 2-ro, Saha-gu, Busan 49368 South Korea
this is one of lively village in Busan where it's known as Machu Picchu in Korea. this place has beautiful view and colors on the other hands you could learn about tragic history in terms of Korean War
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Gukje Market, 38, Gukjesijang 2-gil, Jung-gu, Busan 48946 South Korea
After Japanese occupation this place has been pretty famous regarding imported product. thesedays you can see what Korean Traditional market is here as well as you can buy some stuffs with reasonable price
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jagalchi Market, Nampo-dong, Jung-gu, Busan South Korea
are you keen to see fresh seafoods and huge fish market?
you don't want to miss this place that's the biggest one in East Asia and you can feel the dynamic energy here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oryukdo Skywalk, 137, Oryukdo-ro, Nam-gu, Busan 48594 South Korea
When you stand here, you don't want to miss beautiful shore line along stunning cliffs
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nurimaru APAC House, 116, Dongbaek-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan 48100 South Korea
If you want to get relex in the city, this place must be proper area.
it's called Dongbeck Island where this place show beautiful ocean view and Nurimaru APEC House which was used for APEC conference in 2005.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Haeundae Dalmaji-gil Road, Jwadongsunhwan-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan South Korea
on the way to have lunch, your tour guide would come over one small spot place. the view from there is amazing about sky scrapers and Haeundae Beach.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Haedong Yonggung Temple, 416-3, Sirang-ri, Gijangeup, Gijang-gun, Busan 619-902 South Korea
Haedong Yonggung sa Temple that's also known as the most beautiful temple in Korea. most temples here in Korea are located on the Mountain however this one has unique view is East Ocean.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Hwangnyeongsan Mountain, Jeonpo 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan South Korea
this is an extra place.
unless weather isn't that bad, your tourguide would take you to the peak of this one where it has great view
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Gwangandaegyo Bridge, Busan South Korea
This is one of the famous landmarks in Busan. at the night time, this bridge shows really beautiful light performances as well as recently this one becomes popular due to Marvel movie Black Panther it films in Busan and one of highlight scene.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick tourists up at Busan KTX station as wellAirports
- Gimbae Airport, Busan South Korea
- Busan International Cruise Terminal, 17 Haeyang-ro 301beon-gil, Dongsam-dong, Yeongdo-gu, Busan, South Korea
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and younger
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.