Busan day trip including Gamcheon culture village from Seoul by KTX train
See the sights of Busan in one day on a comfortable Minivan tour, your informative guide give you all detail about culture and history of Busan. You’ll discover Beomeosa, a Buddhist temple on Mt Geumjeong, before a stroll through the hilltop alleys of Gamcheon Culture Village in search of whimsical sculptures and art. Enjoy a restaurant lunch, plus stops to watch the action at Jagalchi Fish Market and Gukje Market. Enjoy sea views from Mt.Hwangnyeng as well.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- KTX fare for round trip
- Entry/Admission - Beomeosa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Busan Gamcheon Culture Village
- Entry/Admission - Hwangnyeongsan Mountain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beomeosa Temple, 546 Cheongnyong-dong, Geumjeong-gu, Busan South Korea
This is second oldest temple in Korea that was built in 678 years in Shilla dynasty.
you can see such a contrast between lively city and calm temple
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jagalchi Market, Nampo-dong, Jung-gu, Busan South Korea
are you keen to see fresh seafoods and huge fish market?
you don't want to miss this place that's the biggest one in East Asia and you can feel the dynamic energy here.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gukje Market, 38, Gukjesijang 2-gil, Jung-gu, Busan 48946 South Korea
After Japanese occupation this place has been pretty famous regarding imported product. thesedays you can see what Korean Traditional market is here as well as you can buy some stuffs with reasonable price
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Busan Gamcheon Culture Village, 203, Gamnae 2-ro, Saha-gu, Busan 49368 South Korea
this is one of lively village in Busan where it's known as Machu Picchu in Korea. this place has beautiful view and colors on the other hands you could learn about tragic history in terms of Korean War
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Hwangnyeongsan Mountain, Jeonpo 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan South Korea
This observation shows you the best view in Korea
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: BIFF Square, Nampo-dong, Jung-gu, Busan South Korea
BIFF stands for Busan international Film Festival. This area is birth place of Busan International Film Festival, thesedays BIFF square is popular place for tasty street foods. you can taste such a nice one there.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gwangbokro Culture and Fashion street, Gwangbok-dong 1-ga, Jung-gu, Busan South Korea
Busan has 2 majors down town area. this Gwangbokro fashion street is one of those. you can buy many stuffs both in brand shops and public market with reasonable price.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Busan Station, Jungang-daero, Choryang 3(sam)-dong, Dong-gu, Busan, South Korea
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and younger
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.